Monday, March 15, 2010

Slack Attack

I can't believe I haven't done one single post since November. I am a slacker. But I am not sure anyone even reads my blog so I guess it's not that big of a deal. Life has just been flying by. Max is getting so big, I swear she grows an inch everyday. Already she is taking after her mom in the height world. She is in the 90th percentile for her age! That poor girl. =] She is almost 8 months old and I can't believe that we will be celebrating her first birthday soon! Time flies!




































4 comments:

  1. Oh you just have the cutest family!! you are just gorgeous and your daughter is beautiful! i'm glad you have a blog :) add me to yours if you do go private, hmmhay@gmail.com. I miss you loads girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog so you should try hard to update it lots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a total slacker!! How can you not keep us updated on the cutest baby ever??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus I will be her future mother-in-law!!!

    ReplyDelete