Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Love Chase Clayton Moser

Saturday we got our engagement pictures taken. Chase's sister Anisha took them. She did such a good job, even though both of us were a little freaked out about acting cutesy to each other on camera. =] haha

I know I write this in every single blog post that I write, but I don't care. I love Chase so much. I know that everything happens for a reason, and I know there is a reason Chase happened to me. He is such a good thing in my life and he makes me so happy. We argue like we should, both of us are very stubborn. But the best part about it is even when I am terribly angry at him, I can't stop thinking about how much I love him. There's something about his eyes that wins me over. Stinking brat. =] It's too bad for the rest of you that I snagged the most amazing person in the entire world and the rest of you have to settle. Haha.

Here are some of our pictures. =]

6 comments:

  1. Meg..Is that your real hair, that long???????????????? Holy COW! It's SOOO long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, cute and more cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't post my favorite one(by the water) Are you using it for your "final" picure?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just didnt have time to post them all. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the engagements! How is the wedding planning coming?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are so cute! Are you having so much fun planning your wedding?! I can't believe all of us are old enough to be married!!!! Tell me how to get my hair that long after I chop it off!?!?!

    ReplyDelete