Friday, March 27, 2009

Mommy to be

Fun Pregnancy Survey- all you soon to be mommies, copy and paste!
About the mommy!
Name: Megan
Age: 21
Hair color: Brownish Blonde?
Eye color: Green
First child?: Yes
About the daddy!
Name: Chase
Age: 21
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Goldish brown
First child?: As far as I am aware
Finding out!!
What day did you find out?: Sunday November 30, 2008
How did you feel when you found out?: I cried and cried and cried and laughed and cried and laughed.
Who was with you?: Ashlee, Chase was in New Mexico
Who was the first person you told?: Ash, I handed her the pregnancy test and asked her to make sure i wasn't seeing things
How did they react?: Laughed and screamed and jumped up and down she was so excited.
How did the daddy react?: He was shocked at first. I had to wait a whole week to tell him because he was out of town, and then gave him a little gift with baby shoes and all the tests and a daddy book in it, and he opened it and said, "Are you serious?..." and I said, "Yes." and then he got a huge smile on his face.
Telling the grandparents!
How did your parents react?: My mom cried, and my dad asked me if I knew how that happened. hahaha
How did his parents react?: Cyndi couldn't contain herself she was so excited, and I am sure Brian was pretty mellow about it like he is about everything. haha
Are they helping with baby names?: Cyndi actually gave me the name and I just changed the spelling a bit.
Have they bought anything for the baby yet?: Yep, Cyndi has bought 2 baby outfits and burp cloths.
How often do they call to check on you?: Well I see Cyndi everyday so she doesn't call much, but my mom calls everyday if i dont' make it out there.
About the pregnancy!
When was your first appointment?: Dec 23rd
When is your due date?: august 3rd
How far along are you?: almost 22 weeks
Pre-pregnancy weight?: around 135-140
Weight now?: 148
Have you had any ultrasounds?: yes- i have had 4. and I LOVE THem!!!!
Have you heard the heartbeat?: yes
What was the heartbeat?: uh… 120 i think
Sex of the baby!
Are you finding out the sex or will you wait until birth?: Yep! We already did!
What do you want?: I wanted a girl from the beginning.
What does the daddy want?: He claimed he wanted a boy but i knew he wanted a girl really
If you have kids, what do they want?: this is the first one
What do you think you are having?: I thought it was a girl from day one
Have you had your big ultrasound yet?: Yes!
If so, what are you having?: a GIRl!!!
About the birth!
Do you know what you are taking with you?: Some candy hahaha
Who is going to be with you?: Chase and I haven't decided who else i will let be in there. Anyone can wait in the waiting room but i am a private person so i dont want anyone in the delivery.
Are you going to videotape it?: HELL NO!!!
Natural or medicated?: Haha bring on the drugs
Do you think you will need a c-section?: i hope not
Will you cry with you hold your baby for the first time?: n o but i bet chase will
Do you think the daddy will cry?: yes!
Do you know what you will say to the baby when you first hold him/her?: i dont know...
Are you scared about the labor?: yes!
Names!!Do you have a name picked out?: yes
Matyx Mckell
Is your baby going to be named after someone?: Mckell is my grandmothers maiden name
Other random questions!!
Have you felt the baby move?: yes! and i love it!
What race(s) will your baby be? From you and daddy?: all white meat
Do you have stretch marks yet?: No
What was your first symptom?: missing my period. hahah that has been my only symptom
Will your baby have godparents?: ummm no
What is the baby's room theme?: lime green and black
What was the first thing you bought for the baby?: a bow
If you already have kids, how do you think they will adjust to the new baby?: n/a
Will you cloth diaper?: Definitely not
BFing or formula?: we will have to see
What is your favorite pregnancy book?: what to expect when you are expecting
What do you look forward to doing again once you are no longer pregnant?: eating sushi in a hot tub
What physical features do you hope the baby will get from daddy?: eyes and bone structure and i want her to get her aunt anisha's skin and mostly all her features, so if that is possible, i will take that.
What physical features do you hope the baby will get from you?: my hair and legs
Is he ready to be a daddy?: Yes!!!
Are you ready to be a mommy?: meh... i guess.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice compliment. I'm almost as excited about the baby as you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megs! Cute blog girl! I love you "babystrology" thingy, you're more than halfway done, woo hoo!
    Check out our blog, I added you guys!

    ReplyDelete