Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Slack Attack

UGh! I am getting so bad at keeping this stinking blog updated. So... let me go ahead and catch up right now.

1.The wedding was great! We had so much fun! Thanks to everyone who came and to our families for hanging out and putting up with us all week! I couldn't have asked for a better day.

2. Our honeymoon was great, I posted the pictures in my last post and I wish I would have taken more. We went to Sea World, and that was probably my favorite day. Then we went to a few different beaches and ate some good food and on the last day we went Whale Watching. It was the absolute most terrible experience of my life. The waves were huge that day, and as soon as we got out of the bay I got extremely motion sick. For the entire three and a half hours I was trying my best not to regurgitate my lunch. Unfortunately Kara wasn't as lucky as mine, and lost hers. =[ But all in all we had a blast!!!

3. We are moving again! The condo we are in right now is terrible. It has a flat roof and so the condo next to us had its roof cave in over the winter so the entire building smells like mold. Also, the master bedroom is downstairs and the other bedroom is upstairs by the front door. So that won't work with me for the baby. Chase also needs a garage and we would love to have a backyard. So we found a nicer one with a garage and a backyard for the same price, and it's closer to my work! We are excited!
We also sold the Neon. =[ I know, I know, so terribly sad. It was such a good car and my long time companion. But we got a cute new Jeep Grand Cherokee and I am loving it. Chase tinted the windows 2 saturdays ago and then he got a tint ticket the next day! Ha ha that's what he gets for being illegal. So now we just have Chase's monsterous truck and my cute little Jeep with illegal windows!

4. I had my 21 week ultrasound yesterday! Matyx is getting so big, and she is for sure still a girl! HaHA! she is in the 40th percentile for her size, so she is pretty average. She has extremely low chances for Downs and Spina Bifida, so that is good news. We got to see her little feet and toes and face. She definitely has the Moser nose, and the Lauder lip. It's crazy how detailed you can see their features in the 3d pictures. Those pictures are up on my facebook and I will post them on here when I get home from work! I am five months and only have four left to go! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment