Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Husband Tag

1. What is your husbands name? Chase Clayton... but he never gets called by his name... I have many nick names for him.

2. How long have you guys been married? 3 1/2 months

3. How old is he? 26

4. Who is taller? He has me beat. =]

5. Who can sing best? We both suck. Haha but Chase doesn't sing, he makes up his own raps.

6. Who is smarter? Umm book smart, me. Street smart, Chase. Smart ass, Chase. haha ok me.

7. Who does laundry? I do mine he does his.

8. Who pays the bills? Chase

9. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed when looking at it from bottom to the top? Me.

10. Who mows the lawn? Someone does it for us.

11. Who cooks dinner? Me.

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Ha ha I am never wrong. Usually Chase will because he knows i am a crazy prego..

13. Who kissed who first? I had to kiss chase! But it was in the rain... awwww.

14. Who wears the pants? I do of course. Well, with some things. But Chase will put his foot down.

No comments:

Post a Comment