Monday, June 29, 2009

Doctors Appointment

Today I had the first of my weekly check ups till my little Matyx gets here. I asked my doctor about early induction or at least induction at 39 weeks a few weeks ago and she said it all depended on if I was dialating or effacing at 35 weeks. So I went into my appointment a little bit anxious today. AND THE NEWS WAS......
I am dialted to a 1 and 80% effaced! WOOHOO!!!! I was all excited about it until I called my aunt Sheila and she told me that she walked around dialated to a 3 and 80% effaced with Janessa... boo. But I guess I should just be patient because after all it IS still a while before my due date. I am starting to get so nervous! Every little pain that I feel I get more and more nervous! We have so many trips and family parties planned these next few weeks I hope she doesn't come at too inconvenient of a time like while we are up the canyon or in Idaho or something. I guess we will have to be a little picky about where we go and when we go! I am stressing the 15 minute drive to the hospital from our house, I think Chase might have to throw Dr. to the front of his name if it was any longer!
The baby room is almost done, just a few more finishing touches and then i will take some pictures and post them.
I had a baby shower on Saturday at my Mom's house, so as soon as Sheila emails me those pictures I will post them as well. Until then!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get a shower invite:( Whyy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. family. my mom threw it for my aunts. my friends aren't even having one and i would feel dumb throwing one for myself. :/ sad life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bithday Chase! And good luck Megan you look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete