Wednesday, October 22, 2008

How Grateful I am.

My earlier post about how no one knows me, I think came across wrong. Maybe it was just the downer mood I was in, or something else... I don't know. But I have the most awesome people in my life. I think that sometimes i take for granted how many things in my life are such huge blessings. So thank you, Lynds, and Linds, and Debbie for helping me to remember. So now, I am going to take a minute and list all of the things that I am most grateful for.
Sophie
My dad
My mom
Haden
Rylie
Kenlie
My extended family
My friends
(namely Manda, Kyle, Ash.)
My old friends
(Their mothers =])
A house to live in
Food to eat
A car to drive
My grandparents
Patience and Understanding
Repentance
The lessons I have learned
The places I have been
Candy
Diet Coke
Long length jeans
Flat shoes
Earrings
Fall time
The sun
People who are different than me
Honesty
Integrity
Tough love
Fruit and Veggies
Jason's Deli
The people who make me happy
Movies
Music
(Namely the shins for keeping me from going insane.)
Words

1 comment:

  1. Megan,

    I am thankful for you. You are a person of great potential. If you could just see it yourself! I love you.

    ReplyDelete