Monday, July 13, 2009

Update, Upgrade.

AH!!!! STILL dialated to a 2 and 90% effaced. I went into the doctor today and she stripped my membranes in hopes of moving things alot a bit faster. If my water doesn't break by Wednesday then I will go in to get them stripped again, and again on Friday if I still haven't gone into labor. I may possibly be leaking amniotic fluid so they want to do an ultrasound on Friday if I haven't had her by then and that is the soonest they can get me in. Needless to say, Chase and I go on long walks and never take the elevator. I am so ready to be done!!! JUST GET HER OUT OF ME!!!! AH!!!!

On the bright side of things, I FINALLY finished her nursery and I love it. I just sit in there for hours! And I know some of you are waiting for pictures so here they are... Befores and afters!
BEFORE



AFTER

Look how many flipping clothes this girl has and she isn't even born yet! Haha it is absolutely impossible for me to walk into a store and not want to buy every little girl outfit that they have! She just needs to get here for crying outloud! Anywho... I will keep you updated on everything else! Keep your fingers crossed for little Matyx to be gracing us with her presence this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment