Wednesday, April 22, 2009

26 Weeks

Yesterday was my 26 weeks appointment. No ultrasound. =[ But.... I have an ultrasound in three more weeks and then after that we start my two-week appointments and those continue untill she comes. probably about 4 of those! AH!!! She will be here soo soon! I can't believe it. I would like to say time is flying by but it's not. I feel like I have been pregnant for 7 1/2 years. =] She said I am measuring right on schedule and from now on I can only drink milk and water. Which I am fine with. I took my first belly picture yesterday and I wish I would have started earlier. But... I didn't, so here it is. The 26 week belly picture!

4 comments:

  1. Love it!
    Why only milk and water? I have never heard of that! No orange juice or anything like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the belly picture! You popped out! you look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are soooo stinkin cute prego!!

    But I'm curious too..why only milk and water? I've never heard of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont know. my doctor said she needs vitamin d and calcium.

    ReplyDelete