Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baby Crazy

I went into the little boutique next door to my work a few days ago just to look and see what they had. And to my surprise they carry those cute little crocheted (?) head bands and beanies with the flowers. They are TOO CUTE to resist buying. So I bought 3 headbands, 3 flowers, and 1 beanie, all coming to a total of $47.97! AH! Chase wanted to murder me when I got home, but then he was a little softened when he saw how darling they are.

Then, last night was a girl I just hired's first day working. She just had a little girl who is now 3 months old. So I was telling her all about how I got the cutest headbands but I paid so much stinking money for them. Little did I know, she is a little girl guru! She told me that "I had to look at this website! It's so amazing!" So I did, and thanks to her, this morning I placed a $47.97 order online. On what? Beanies, headbands and the dang flowers that clip on them!!! But... I got 12 headbands, 12 beanies and 12 Flowers WITH the clips all for the same price that I spent at the boutique!!! YAY FOR BARGAIN SHOPPER MEG!!!

I am so excited! They should be here in about 5 days, so I will let you know if I got ripped off! =] The website, yes I will share with you is http://www.littlegirlmart.com/

More baby Matyx news... I can SEE her moving all the time. Especially late at night I can watch her move around and watch my belly shift and move. Ha! It's so funny! I can't believe how soon she will be here! But you can bet that she will be the cutest little thing ever with all her cute bows!!!

And now for a scary story that Chase's friend Tommy told us the other night...

This family had a big Boaconstrictor, and it was like part of the family... AND it slept under their 2 year old daughters bed.... weird? Yes, but I guess it was too big for a cage and the family obviously treated this huge Boa like any other family pet. I know alot of you share beds with your dogs! Anyway, eventually the snake stopped sleeping under the girls bed and started stretching out right next to the bed. The snake also stopped eating it's mice, and was pretty much starving itself. So after a week or two of the snake not eating, and them still wondering why it was sleeping stretched out next to their toddler's bed, they decided to take it to the vet to see if it was sick. Guess what the doctor said...THEIR PET SNAKE WAS STARVING ITSELF BECAUSE IT WAS PREPARING TO EAT THEIR CHILD!!! The snake had been laying by the bed to size up its prey! (Their daughter!) Ugh! That sends chills up my spine! Anywho... life is good! =]

2 comments:

  1. That is the freakiest story I think I've ever heard! I stole it to put it on my blog so I can warn everyone to freaking keep their snake in its cage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, keep your sick snake in the cage or just don't have one at all! ugh that is so sick, I want to throw up right now.

    ReplyDelete