Saturday, April 25, 2009

His Shoes, My Shoes... Issues.

Chase surprised me the other day and came into my work with a cute pair of new shoes just for me. Exibit A:

Super cute right? Except for he got me a size 7 and I need a size 8. So he took them to Layton Mall to exchange them on Thursday before the game, and I wore them to the game and loved them every second. But that night and Friday, my right foot was really hurting and sore. So I looked at the shoe,and sure enough the right side was smaller than the left. So I took them to the mall and they felt really bad and called around to see if they could find the right sizes that I needed. And of course with my lucky they coudln't. So the girl told me I needed to find another shoe I liked or just get my money back. Well I wanted a new pair of shoes so I looked around and could find only one shoe that I liked. Some really cute black DC's, moccasin style with white pin stripes on them. But, the only problem was that Chase had bought the exact same shoes for him the same days he bought mine... So I thought to myself... Do I take the risk and get the shoes that I want, or do I just get my money back in case Chase throws a fit and is mad at me. So I thought, what the heck... they are cute and the chances of us wearing them on the same day are slim... So I got them. Ha ha! Exibit B:
Was I wrong to get the shoes? Should I have just taken the refund? I don't think it's a big deal... What do you think? INPUT PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment