Friday, April 17, 2009

My Perfect Life

Ok, so the title may be a LITTLE exaggerated, but for the most part, perfect is exactly how I would describe my life these days.

I feel like before I always felt so lost and incomplete, and usually not in full control of my life. But this new leaf I have turned and the new journey I have begun is the most stable and directed I have ever felt. There are a few reasons I can tag why that is.

Firstly, my family. I have the best family ever. Included in that family you would have to mention Sophie. She is the light of my life. Chase always gets so mad at me because I say, "How can I ever love Matyx as much as I love Sophie? It's impossible!" And even though I am joking because loving my child could never compare to my dog, but still! I love that dirty rat so much sometimes it's unreal. She knows when I am happy, sad, mad. She just knows me. My Mom and Dad are the best. I could not ask for better parents. They do so much for me. Even though I gave them a hell of a good few years I know how much they love me and I hope they know how much I love them, and how much I appreciate everything they did and continue to do for me. My little sisters are SO CRAZY! I don't think I was ever as crazy as them... hahah you are right they ain't got nothin on me. I love them so much. It is so crazy to me how different they are. But both equally cute. =] I know I give Rylie a hard time and tease her alot, (another thing Chase gets mad at me for) but it's because I love her. Usually. Ha ha. Kenlie is just the sparkle in my eye. I have always kind of taken Ken as my own. She is my baby sister and therefore my territory and sometimes I feel like the Mother cub. It scares me that one day she will grow out of her awkwardness and have striking looks to match her awesome fun personality and then we will have major issues. Look out species of the Male Race. Last but not least my Tader Tot. He has seriously been surprising me lately. He is growing up so fast and even has a GIRLFRIEND!!! AH!!! Haden?!?! A girlfriend? I never though I would see the day! I thought that he would always think girls had cooties. He is such a cool kid. The weird part is, the older he gets, and the more different I see we are, the more I love him and respect the person that he is. I always wanted Haden to be the star athlete and Mr. Popular. But I wouldn't change one thing about him. He is such an intelligent young man and the girl who snags him forever will be one lucky girl. (And also very strong and brave because she will have to go through me. =])

Inlaws. What a weird concept. I thought inlaws weren't real except for in punch lines of jokes. But I can say that now after being married for a little bit and having it actually sink it, my inlaws are one of the biggest blessings that came from getting married. I could not ask for a better group of people. Chase's Mom is superwoman. Seriously, I don't know how she does it. It makes me tired just thinking about all the things she does. Chase gets so many of his amazing personality traits from Cyndi and I am so greatful that she raised such a good man that is now the biggest part of my life. And Brian. Oh Brian. Ha Ha I think about 90% of the time I annoy the crap out of him and he wants to punch me in the noggin, but I just love the guy. He is such a good example and such a strong role model for Chase. Cyndi is lucky to be married to such an awesome man and Chase is lucky to have him as an example. Stephen is just too smart for his own good. He is such an intelligent guy, and such a good supporter for Anisha. The talent those two have together blows me away. Where do I even start with Anisha? I have never had an older sister, I have always been the older sister. I am so so so so blessed to have a new sister. Especially Nish. I feel so inadequate as a wife and a soon to be mother when I compare myself to her. She is such a good mom, homemaker, and wife. That girl is the most crafty and talented woman I have ever met. I look up to her so much and I hope that one day I can be half the woman she is. Their kids are so adorable. I always tell Anisha that when Matyx gets here she better be ready to trade straight across for Macy. =] And my Bracky. I have such a tender spot in my heart for Chase's twin. I love him so much and he is such a good person. He makes me laugh daily and I am so grateful for the close friendship we have created.

And of course my Chaser. I actually feel bad for the rest of all of you. I have the greatest man on earth and the rest of you have to settle. In my journal the other day I was listing all of the things that I love about Chase. There are so many that I couldn't even write them all down. Everyday I find at least one or two new things about him that I love. I really did marry my best friend and I realize that more and more everyday. Yes we argue, I normally am a crazy pregnant hormonal girl but he puts up with it so good. Even the little things he does like offer me a back rub, or bring me a Lemonade to work make me so happy that he is mine. I am so lucky. He is going to be the best dad. Everyday I swear all he talks about is how ready he is for her to be here, and how excited he is to be a dad. I will have the luckiest kids on earth because they will have the best dad ever. I love Chase so glad and so grateful that he picked me.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you know how much we love you in return Meg, and the family you have started!! You deserve all the happiness in the world and it's about time it started happening for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt & Lynsey BangerterApril 18, 2009 at 8:43 PM

    Matt says that Chaser is his pet name for Chase!! Anyway, maybe Chase can come close to my husband, but he will never surpass!!! I can't wait for Matyx to be here....it is so much fun and you guys are going to be such great parents!!! Lets do dinner.

    ReplyDelete