Friday, April 24, 2009

Yay Jazz!!!

Last night I surprised Chase and managed to score us some sweet lower bowl Jazz tickets. Chase loves the Jazz and I told him I was taking him out and he got all mad because he was going to have to DVR the Jazz game and it wouldn't be as exciting. I tried to keep it from him all day but he came into my work and would NOT leave me alone. "Is it a play? Are you taking me to a play? I have to DVR the Jazz game for a play? Is it a Soccer game? Is it Real?" Finally when he asked me if it was the Jazz game I cracked a smile and he got SO EXCITED!!! Then when I told him we were sitting lower bowl I thought he was going to wet his pants on the floor. Now I am glad I told him what it was because he went and bought me a sweet Kyle Korver Jersey. =]

We went with out friends Matt and Lynsey and I am so glad they came they are so fun. Matt wanted to wear his Kobe jersey and Lyns wouldn't let him. So due to the fact that Lyns LOVES Paul Millsap she wore her Millsap jersey and they bought Matt one at the game. Ha Ha.

We went and ate at Iggys before and of course, everytime I eat there I end up leaving my phone on the table. So, if any of you have called of text me since last night, I still haven't recovered it from Iggy's yet. This morning Chase left for Rock Springs at 6 in the morning and took his phone with him so I had no alarm to wake up for work. I woke up at 8:55 and jumped out of bed and ran out the door.

We had an awesome time at the game and now I just hope the Jazz can pull off a win on Saturday!!!

1 comment: