Friday, November 7, 2008

BLACKOUT!

GO UTES! Last night me and Chaser went to the Utah vs. TCU game. It has been getting pretty cold lately so I knew we were going to freeze our tooshies off. On our way there Chase stopped and bought us some gloves to keep our fingers warm. We were all bundled up, but I don't think we could have anticipated just how cold it was going to be. We sat on the 15th row in the student section (which are bleachers) and we didn't sit down the whole time! I had no idea it was going to be as cold as it was! Utah was down the whole game and by the fourth quarter and no action since the first, I was starting to lose faith in the boys. But sure enough, the Utes held up their last minute win reputation, and all thanks to the terrible TCU kicker (who missed 2 field goals in a row from MAYBE the 30 yard line) Utah pulled ahead with a touchdown right at the last second. I could not believe how crazy the whole crowd went. Sitting in the student section is always more fun because the crowd is a little more into it. We were jumping and screaming and cheering, and the last quarter was definitely alot more warm than the first! It was such a good game, and I am so happy my Chaser took me!
My trip to New Mexico got pushed to Sunday... so I've still got 2 more days in the cold.
CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment