Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight

So I made Chaser take me to see Twilight a few days ago. I was really excited because I have read all of the books and absolutely fell in love with all of the characters and the story. My anticipation for the movie couldn't have been greater and neither could my disappointment. I HATED IT!!! It was too cheesy and too pretend for me. I know, I know, you say it's about vampires and wherewolves it's supposed to be pretend, but I think the funnest part about the whole story for me is mixing fantasy with reality. The idea of walking around with disguised characters that aren't really what they seem. But no.... Edward was Edward indeed, but not Edward Cullen, to me he was more Edward Scissor Hands, still pale face, terrifiying facial expressions, and out of control hair. Long story short, I was not impressed. The funny part is that CHASE LOVED IT! hahah oh the irony. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hear that people who haven't read the book love the movie and with those who have read it; It's about 50/50. I'm sorry you didn't like it. I really did. It's probably the same kind of thing as Napoleon Dynamite. You never know who will like that one either.(I liked it!)

    ReplyDelete