Tuesday, November 11, 2008

How Cute

Is my boyfriend? I think he is SUPER cute... I am so blessed to have Chase in my life. He makes me so happy and treats me like a Princess. Actually, just today he told me that I am his Princess. =] And I am.
Things I love most about Chase...


When he kisses me on my forehead


When he gives me butterfly kisses on my cheek


When he surprises me at work


When he calls me Mrs. Moser


When he wraps his arms around me and squeezes hard as he can


When he lets me pick what movie to watch


When he smiles at me


When he holds my hand wherever we go


When he lets me pick where we eat


When he laughs at the stupid things I do


When he puts his foot down when I act like a brat


When he lets me listen to country in his truck


When he laughs at me and lets me throw my fits


When tells me I am cute haha


When he takes me to family events


When he calls Sophie our child


When he is patient with me


When he gets mad and then I laugh at him and he calms down


When he laughs at me when I tell him he has to go see Twilight with me


When I am with him


When I miss him


When I hug him


When I kiss him


Everything about him.


I have the best boyfriend in the world. Sucks for everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that he treats you good and you are happy! You two are so cute~

    ReplyDelete